Home-Made Cocoa and Milk Chocolate
Sour cream in a glass
- thermostatic yoghurt – 2 tbsp.
- sour cream – 2 tbsp.
- icing sugar – 3 tsp
- walnuts (peeled) – 20 g
- Strawberry – 100 g
- Borodinsky bread – 200 g
- honey – 1 tbsp.
NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS – 7 ingredients
TIME FOR PREPARING – 40 minutes
The list Step by step
- Fry the walnuts in a pan.
2. Mix sour cream with yogurt and add powdered sugar. We mix everything.
3. Peel the nuts and chop finely. Break the bread into small pieces and fry it with honey. Add chopped nuts to the pan. We mix.
4. Chop the strawberries and put them in a bowl. We also send honey bread and nuts here. We mix.
5. Put in a glass for serving, alternating layers: cream, honey bread with nuts and strawberries. Decorate with powdered sugar and strawberries. Enjoy your meal!